LOADING/UNLOADING SYSTEM LG/LW-series
- The horizontal and vertical motions are driven by AC servo motor with high carrying capacity and high accuracy.
- The mechanism adopting dual slide brackets guarantee to move smoothly with high speed as executing synchronous function.
- The mechanical motion is monitored by synchronized computer, which well prevent the interference of the transfer robot and safety is promised.
- Loading/Unloading System has a wide application in most of medium and large scaled metal in sheet stamping industry, such as computer, TFT-LCD monitor, electronic products, automobile etc.
- Based on the space of workshop and stamping direction, the press line could be turned to 90° direction to form a "L" type arrangement.
- Without the feed bar in the die space at line stop condition, the maintenance of die changing becomes much easier.
- With LCD Man-Machine-Interface(MMI) in the control panel embedded, monitoring the running status is much easier.
- The independent main body unit located between presses capably prevents the unsteady transfer motion from the press vibration and ensures its high stability.
- The main body units attached to one side of the presses effectively saves the space.
Specifications ( special spec. is acceptable)
|Cycle Time||1.8s - 2.3s||2.0s - 3.2s||3.2s - 5.0s|
|Feed Weight||5 kgs×2||8 kgs×2||10 kgs×2|
|Feed Drive||AC Servo Motor|
|Lift Drive||AC Servo Motor|
|Pick Up Method||Vacuum Pad / Electromagnet / Gripper|
total : 0